Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The System Must Fail

Its funny how a seemingly meaningless moment can bring clarity to one's thought process. Corruption is flowing throught the heroin needle-puntured veins of society, and no amount of politcal will or anger (assuming it existed) can alter its course. The only way out is failure. That will require a re-building of the system. The question is: Who will do the re-building? The Bilderbergs, or Joe 6-Pack (J6P)?

Upon learning that my sister was suffering from mysterious body spasms that involved no diarrhea or vomiting or fever, and apparently resulted from her ingesting Gulf shrimp, I raised the possibility that BP's dispersant called Corexit (which is so toxic it is banned everywhere but here) could be the culprit. That remark sent my MSM father into an emotional tailspin. And that was the moment it dawned on me. You see, my father is a normal, generally fair-minded person. Hard-working, successful and not an extremist in any particular direction. So I asked myself, why would a man who is not on the lunatic fringe, be so upset over the mere possibility that the illness was caused by Corexit?

a) He owns a shitload of BP stock
b) He thinks I'm a dumbass
c) He hadn't heard it on Fox
d) It violates his belief system that our gov't would never let that happen

So I've concluded that if reasonable everyday people like my Da have no interest in hearing non-MSM theories/news, our system and way of life have no chance of survival. Catastrophe itself, not the possibility or foresight of catastrophe, is the only way the vast majority of Iphone/DWTS junkies will be convinced the system sucked/sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment